ULS respects the rights and privacy of all individuals and is committed to protecting the personal information we hold from unauthorized access, modification, misuse, interference, loss, malicious disclosure, divulgence and leak.
Why does ULS collect personal information?
ULS may collect and store your personal information as part of:
• Providing you its products and services;
• Responding to your enquiries and providing you with information about ULS’ products, services, events, promotions and marketing activities;
• Executing events, promotions and marketing activities;
• Responding to a public health, safety or security order.
How does ULS collect personal information?
ULS may collect your personal information when you:·
• Have direct communication with ULS staff or affiliated third parties (E.g. Sales Agents);
• Use ULS corporate and project websites, social media pages and other online services;
• Use applications developed by ULS or affiliated third parties;
• Register or subscribe to ULS' programs, newsletters or competitions;
• Participate in ULS' events, promotions and marketing activities;
• Enter properties or sites managed by ULS.
Please note we will not collect your personal information if you are aged under 13 or do not have full legal capacity.
What personal information does ULS collect?
ULS collects information such as name, phone number, email and other information to assist with ULS’ marketing activities, customer relationship management and market research.
For contracting or financing purposes, ULS may collect personal information such as financial/banking information, guarantor/next of kin contact details.
How does ULS use your personal information? To whom will it be disclosed?
ULS may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, or the purpose that could be reasonably expected at the time the information was collected.
By submitting your personal information, you consent ULS to collect, store and share this information with ULS’ staff, consultants, advisors, internala nd external auditors performing their functions regarding to your personal information.
You also consent ULS to provide personal information to third parties engaged by ULS to provide services; such as operating our websites, social media pages, managing our databases, mail outs, market research and advertising.
Will you receive direct marketing?
If you provide us with your personal information and you consent to receiving marketing communications from ULS, you authorise us to send you materials related to ULS’ products and services.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, please use the Unsubscribe function on the marketing material or you can contact us directly.
Can I update or delete my personal information?
ULS encourages you to update your personal information if it is not accurate,current or complete. You may also request ULS to delete all of your personal information.
Does ULS use 'cookies'?
Applicable Law and Competent Court
Before taking any steps towards the judicial resolution of a dispute, the data owner and ULS will attempt to resolve it amicably; before referring to,where appropriate, mediation, arbitration, or any other alternative dispute resolution method.
Who can you contact?
Effective 1st April 2021